- Do multiple parties need to access the same data or write to the data store?
- Do all parties need assurance that the data is valid and hasn’t been tampered with?
- Do you rely on an intermediary that adds no value?
- Do you rely on a complex or unreliable process to reconcilee transactions of multiple parties? when all should have the same data?
- Or is there no system available today that does what you require?
- Are there good reasons not to have a centralized system?
If the answer to most or all of these questions is “yes” then it’s worth considering a blockchain based solution provided that the pain point you’ve identitied is shared by other ecosystem players, or you have identified partners that are interested in exploring a new opportunity with you. Forquilla presents bespoke business plans to tick all these boxes.